Connecting BeerMenus To Squarespace
Updating your beer menu on your own website is one extra step that you'll inevitably forget to do at some point when things get busy. When this happens you'll have customers coming in expecting beers they saw on your website that you no longer have.
Avoid this disappointment and eliminate the step of updating the beer section of your own website by syncing your BeerMenus page with your Squarespace website.
Don't have a Squarespace website yet? Create one here
Don't have a BeerMenus page yet? Create one here
Need access to an existing BeerMenus page? Ask for an invite
Connecting BeerMenus to Squarespace
Once logged into BeerMenus, go to http://www.beermenus.com/your_menus and click "Update Menu" .
From here you will click on the MARKETING TAB:
- Click Website drink menu
- Click I can install code myself and Select and copy the code above the <script> section
- In Squarespace, add a Code Block to the page where you want the BeerMenus list to display.
- Paste the BeerMenus code in the Code Block.
Then add BeerMenus code to Code Injection:
- In your BeerMenus account, copy the line of code you didn't copy last time. This is the line of code with the <script> in it.
- In the Squarespace Home Menu, click Settings, click Advanced, then click Code Injection.
- Paste the code snippet in the Footer field.
Having trouble setting this up? Want help customizing the design?
We'd be happy to set this up for you and customize the design at no additional cost. Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will set this up for you right away.