Make Sure People Searching For Craft Beer On Google Find Your Business
Creating a beer menu allows you to attract new customers in your neighborhood who are searching on Google for a place to find beer.
Hop on Google and try to find a place in your neighborhood that has Arrogant Bastard Ale, for example.
What will likely happen is:
- You realize how hard it is to find accurate information about what beers are available where.
- You find the Arrogant Bastard Ale page on BeerMenus that lists places that have this beer near you (above).
- Or... you find the Arrogant Bastard Ale page on BeerMenus, but no places have this beer near you.
Going through this exercise you can see how challenging it can be for customers to find beers they're looking for. If you're not listing what beers you have with BeerMenus, customers won't be able to find beers they're looking for or your business.
Creating a Beer Menu is a win-win-win and
- Helps craft beer drinkers find the beers they’re searching for
- Drives new and loyal customers to your business
- Supports craft breweries by making it easier for customers to find their beers